- Bristol Cabs Inc 1-603-966-0175
- Stewart's Ambulance Service 1-603-279-5901
- The Doorway Dial 211
The Doorway is a new program that is changing how NH helps people with an opiod use disorder or other substance use disorders.
- Communities for Alcohol-and-Drug-Free Youth 1-603-536-9793
Our focus is comprehensive, outcome-based substance abuse prevention via extensive collaborations, implementation of enviornmental prevention strategies, and development of award-winning, youth empowerment programming.
- Talking Books Program 1-603-271-3429
TBP exists to meet the reading needs and interests of NH residents who are physically unable to see, handle, or process printed material comfortably.
- Future in Sight 1-800-464-3075
Future in Sight is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to transforming the lives of those who are blind, visually impaired, and their families.
Outreach Workers initiate contact with unsheltered persons for the purpose of providing assistance with attaining adequate shelter and access to needed services.
Low Income Housing
- Newfound River Apartments, Bristol NH
- Newfound Meadows Apartments, Bristol NH
214 Lake St
Bristol, NH 03222
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tel: (603) 744-2733
Employment Positions Available
Shop at AmazonSmile and help NANA
Foot Care & Blood Pressure Clinics
Hannaford Helps Reusable Bag Program