NANA Employment Opportunities
Come grow with NANA and join our excellent team. We are expanding to support new programs. Enjoy scheduling flexibility. Home care experience preferred but NANA will provide training. Experience with electronic medical record software a plus but will train.
RN-Case Management, Full Time and Per Diem positions available.
- Completes comprehensive assessments, including OASIS items, accurately and timely at specific time-points as defined by regulation and agency policy.
- Develops a plan of care in collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, and physician orders, specific care or treatments to be provided, appropriate goals, medications, other disciplines needed, and discharge plan.
- Implements and provides nursing care, treatment, and services according to the plan of care and accepted standards of care, including patient education, medications required to be administered by the nurse, and wound care.
- Communicates changes in patient status, patient issues and concerns and changes in orders to the Physician, Clinical Manager and Interdisciplinary team according to agency guidelines.
License/Certification Required: Active New Hampshire RN License; NH Driver's License and current automobile and liability insurance; current Basic Life Support
Newfound Area Nursing Association is looking for a motivated individual who can multi-task; who is detail oriented with strong customer service skills.
- Create master billing documents for electronic and paper billing from information in the Electronic Medical Record system.
- Basic Computer skills: Microsoft Office and QuickBooks knowledge a plus.
- Checking eligibility and benefits verification for home care services.
- Reviewing patient bills for accuracy and completeness, and obtaining any missing information.
- Excellent customer service skills both by phone and in person.
- In conjunction with the Finance Accounting Manager records and processes all payroll input information.
- Prepares reports for Executive Director and Finance Accounting/Human Resource Manager when requested.
- Assist in general office administration in covering office functions including receptionist duties.
- Familiar with medical terminology
- Preparing, reviewing, and transmitting claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing in a timely fashion.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Certified Medical Biller or 1-2 years of experience with medical billing preferred.
- Previous experience with customer service, medical office setting, and electronic medical records is preferred.
LNA: Per Diem positions available; no weekends or holidays
At Newfound Area Nursing Association you will be an active member of an interdisciplinary team. We are looking for a dependable and compassionate individual to provide personal care and promote independence under the supervision of nurse/therapist to home care and hospice clients. Current New Hampshire LNA license is required. Home care experience a plus but will train the right candidate.
Physical Therapists May Qualify for Loan Forgiveness Programs
What is the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program?
The PSLF Program is intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue to work full-time in public service jobs. Under this program, borrowers may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance of their Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full time by certain public service employers. NANA is a non-profit organization and you may qualify.
Please consider NANA for employment opportunities.
NANA does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, national origin, disability, sex or age in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment. For further information contact the Executive Director at (603) 744-2733.
Newfound Area Nursing Association
214 Lake St
Bristol, NH 03222
Tel: (603) 744-2733
Or use our contact form.
Employment Positions Available
NANA 2019 Annual Meeting
Addiction Help Resources
Shop at AmazonSmile and help NANA
Foot Care & Blood Pressure Clinics