Presenting Newfound Area Nursing Association
To provide quality and compassionate nursing, therapeutic and hospice care to families in our communities.
The Values of the Newfound Area Nursing Association are based on the relationships between our staff and the patients we serve. Our success is founded on:
- Providing nursing care with compassion and respect
- Building confidence through rehabilitative therapies
- Educating patients and caregivers
- Encouraging independence
- Achieving optimal health potential
- Providing holistic, comprehensive hospice care meeting the complex physical, social, psychological, and spiritual needs of the patient and family
Would you like to learn more about us and our services?
We would love to hear from you. Just give us a call at 603 744 2733 Send us an email.
Photo Gallery: Caregivers at work
Newfound Area Nursing Association
214 Lake St
Bristol, NH 03222
Tel: (603) 744-2733
Or use our contact form.
New Employment Positions Available
NANA Offers Scholarships
Bereavement Support Groups
Addiction Help Resources
Shop at AmazonSmile and help NANA
Foot Care & Blood Pressure Clinics